When considering independent or assisted living in Houston, many families have one primary concern—is this the right option for my loved one? No single factor, though, will determine whether or not a facility is the right choice.
At The Gardens at Spring Shadows, we offer three vital independent living options: exceptional people, a simple lifestyle, and great value. This is what you and your loved one can expect from us, and this is what we always strive to offer.
What Makes Independent Living Houston The Right Choice?
It is easy to proclaim something as a good choice, but you have to explain why this might be so. Our residents cite several reasons why they believe independent living in Houston is the right choice for them:
- Active Lifestyle—Isolation is a senior issue and one that can negatively affect mental and physical health, which is why we offer organized trips, exercise classes, bingo, and parties.
- Companionship—Again, being alone is not good for seniors. Life is better when it is shared with people around you.
- Fixed Costs—At The Gardens, you know what you have to pay at the end of the month, which means a clear overview, with no unexpected bills.
- Enjoy Your Life—At The Gardens, independent living means that you do what you want to do, and someone else takes care of other things.
What Makes The Gardens The Right Choice?
You may agree that independent living in Houston sounds attractive, but why choose The Gardens when so many other options are available? Consider the following reasons:
- Location—Our independent living community is located in the Spring Branch neighborhood, tucked away in northwest Houston. Your loved one would have a gated community with a putting green, three swimming pools, and nine beautiful gardens. Seniors would have peace of mind and be able to enjoy life.
- Amenities—When our residents pay their monthly rent, many conveniences are included, such as a gym, laundry facilities, a fully stocked library, and breakfast and lunch served on weekdays.
- Pet-friendly—Moving to The Gardens does not mean giving up your small companion. If you have a beloved pet, feel free to take him/her with you.
- Services and activities—Many different services and activities are offered at The Gardens. Regardless of what you like, something will always be available for you to enjoy.
One- and two-bedroom apartment options are available at The Gardens. These range from 555 sq. ft. to 1,288 sq. ft. You are sure to find something you like with our ten different floor plans to choose from. Be sure to contact us to see what we have available and why so many seniors would never choose any other facility.
- Minimum Rate $1050/month
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra 1 And 2 Year Rental Agreements
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- In Room Kitchenette
- In Room Kitchens
- Dining Room Shared Meals
- Private Cleaning Services
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Computer Room
- Resident Transportation
- Party Space
- Tv Room
- Garden And Patio
- Resident Parking
- Features Extra Library
Technology and entertainment
- Cable In Rooms
- Internet Enabled Rooms
- Guest Parking
- Guests At Mealtime
- Minimum Age 55
- Pets Small Pets Allowed
- Offsite Activities
- Tai Chi
- Fitness Room
- Arts And Crafts
10100 Kempwood DriveHouston,TX 77080