There are many conveniences that are included in the monthly rent for our residents.
- Breakfast and lunch served on weekdays
- Two beautiful and spacious dining rooms
- A library fully stocked with books and comfortable reading chairs
- Computer center with internet access
- Large community room for residents to meet or have activities in
- Two beauty salons
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- U.S. mail and community mailboxes
- Beautifully landscaped courtyards with pools
- Putting green
- Gated community
- Covered parking
Services and Activities
These services and activities are provided to the residents to make their time at The Gardens fun and worry free.
- Shuttle bus services to the surrounding area
- On -ite courtesy officer
- Social parties and events
- Exercise classes
- Trash pick up
- Water aerobics classes
- Resident referral programs
- Group card tournaments
The apartments at The Gardens come in one and two bedroom options, ranging between 555-1,288 sq. ft. With 10 different floor plans to choose from, there is an apartment style to fit everyone’s needs. Our apartments all come with the following features: 9-foot ceilings, refrigerator, garbage disposal, large walk-in closets, linen closets, individually controlled central HVAC system, 2” faux wood blinds and ceiling fans in all bedrooms. The Gardens also allows small pets (deposit and fees apply) in our community so that our residents are able to bring their beloved companions with them. The best feature about all of our apartments is that all utility bills are paid for, with the exception of cable and phone.
Great Value, Simple Lifestyle, Exceptional People. These three key components of The Gardens define who we are and what seniors can expect living here. We strive to provide a comfortable living environment for seniors who enjoy the simple pleasures in life. To see the different floor plans or to schedule a tour please visit the Contact Us page.